- Define Interpersonal Understanding in relation to HPAT.
- Develop required Emotional Intelligence and academic skills.
- Develop required pacing skills.
- Develop a confident approach to the Interpersonal Understanding section for the HPAT.
- This is a hardcopy-bound textbook.
- Explains 'Interpersonal Understanding' section in relation to HPAT.
- Defines components of understanding: psychology, emotions, feelings and empathy.
- Provides a strategy for ethical decision-making.
- Provides teaching material, hints tips, pacing skills and strategies for Interpersonal Understanding questions.
- Provides worked examples and a bank of practice questions with answers and explanations.
- 200 questions with answers and explanations.
The resources are printed fresh every year and contain all updated information, there are 6 HPAT books in NIE HPAT Preparation Course. The books are dispatched daily from Dublin, Ireland. Please contact NIE immediately if you have not received your parcel within 5 working days.