- Define Non-verbal Reasoning construct in relation to HPAT.
- Develop required visual acuity skills.
- Develop pacing skills and question priority strategy.
- This is a hardcopy-bound textbook.
- Develops a confident approach to Non-verbal Reasoning section for the HPAT.
- Selects and defines question types by characteristics.
- Develops strategies based on identifying logical/physical possible sequences of shapes.
- Describes strategies for analysing sequence questions.
- Provides fully worked theory examples and all practice questions with answers and explanations.
- 500 practice questions with answers and explanations.
The resources are printed fresh every year and contain all updated information, there are 6 HPAT books in NIE HPAT Preparation Course. The books are dispatched daily from Dublin, Ireland. Please contact NIE immediately if you have not received your parcel within 5 working days.