Medify UCAT Preparation
Medify is currently the world leader in UCAT test preparation and has served thousands of students since its founding over a decade ago.
What does Medify Provide?
Getting into medical school is much more than just doing well in your exams. Therefore, Medify has a holistic approach to guiding students through the whole process by providing information on medical schools, university admissions procedures, training students for the entrance exams and helping students tackle interviews.
Who is involved in Medify?
Since 2009, Medify has successfully supported students in achieving their dream of making it into medical or dentistry school. Medify statistics show that they have helped 2 in 3 students preparing for the UCAT (previously UKCAT) over the past 10 years.
This is all thanks to Medify's amazing multidisciplinary team of doctors, medical students, academics and professional software engineers with experience and expertise in test development, measurement and analysis; collectively contributing to provide the best of Medify’s 24/7 service and support to get you where you want to be.
Medify UCAT Online Course (Self-Study Programme) includes:
This course includes well over 20,400 UCAT practice questions in various course components as listed below:
- 24 Full Mock Tests presented in the exact same manner as the actual UCAT
- Over 40 Mini Mocks - Designed to help your speed and accuracy with time tracking and predicted UCAT scores.
- 50+ hours of video tutorials - Experts will walk you through the UCAT structure and instructions for each subtest
- UCAT Performance Feedback - An advanced analytical system designed to highlight your strengths and weaknesses in order to help you better prepare for the test.
- 15 hours of recorded lesson videos - You will be provided with the recorded lesson videos of your course. These will help you to recap on anything you need to review,
- 2-Part NIE UCAT preparation workshop - Conducted over two sessions (One full-day and one evening session), this workshop is designed to provide you with a fast and effective crash-course on UCAT. It aims at teaching you the most fundamental strategies to help you better prepare for the test as well as exposing you to a high-difficulty level trial UCAT test. The follow-up session is designated to other elements of the admission process including the application pathways and interviews.
- Score Higher In the UCAT hardcopy textbook - As part of the NIE course packages you will also receive a hardcopy version of the Kaplan Score Higher in the UCAT textbook
- Medify's UCAT Online Course Program - you will also have access to Medify's online UCAT preparation course program for the time period of your choosing (1,2,3,4 or 12 months).
- NOTE: The Comprehensive course options also include the interview preparation workshop and textbook