All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed.
- How to prepare for university-specific Medical Interview?
- Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success.
- Develop the required interview skills, confidence, and an in-depth understanding of the essential university interview pillars.
- Develop strategic information and personal profile to stand out of the crowd.
- Understand the 3Ps of interviewing.
- Click here to see the full contents of this book...
- An intensive training aid covering all aspects of the interview techniques.
- Structured developmental exercises and tasks for targeting strong and relevant profile building, self-reflection, and self-assessment.
- Invaluable advice on researching strategic information.
- Professional tips on interview etiquette, creating lasting impressions, managing nerves, and confidently answering questions.
- Close to 200 real Medical School sample questions covering Structured, Semi-structured and MMI / MSA Interviews.
- An invaluable experience and preparation assessment tool.
- Format: Hardcopy | Book size: A4 | Book-length: 158 pages