What is UMAT 2018 date?
Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test, UMAT, is held once a year on the last Wednesday of July.
When is UMAT 2018 held?
- UMAT 2018 will be held on Wednesday, 25th of July 2018.
- UMAT 2018 registrations (for university admissions in 2019) will open early December 2017.
- Registration for UMAT 2018 will close on the 1st of June 2018, with late registrations being accepted up until 5.00pm AEST on the 15th of June 2018 (late fee of $65 on top of the registration fee applies).
- UMAT 2018 results will be released mid-September.
- Student will have to apply to each individual university by the published deadline, which is usually 30th of September. Some universities might have a different deadline date, and hence students are highly encourage to do their research early.
- Medical interview offers 2018 will star to progressively come out from mid-October 2018 onwards. Different universities will have specific dates for releasing the interview offers, as well as when the interviews will be held for local and intestate applicants.
Are you in Year 10 or 11? You need to be well into your UMAT-preparation already...