All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed.
Mastering the UCAT 3rd Edition covers all parts of the UCAT: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Situational Judgement and Decision Making. The book also:
- Uses the proven strategies for succeeding in the UKCAT
- Provides repeatable methodology for every question type
- Takes you systematically through worked examples
- Pre-warns you of common traps so you can avoid them on the day of your test
- Is designed to provide bite-sized chunks of information to make your preparation easy and accessible
- Identify repeatable techniques to ensure success, and these are actively demonstrated through worked examples.
- At the end of every section, there are ample practice questions for you to try. This gives you the chance to implement what you have just learnt.
- Over 700 UCAT style practice questions with answers and explanations.