All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed. Unlike many discount book shops, you will not have to wait 3 weeks to receive your order.
Fully updated to include the review materials and practice you need for the new Situational Judgment Test
The expert advice, instruction, review and practice students need to score high on the UKCAT. If you are planning on applying to medical or dental schools, the new edition of UKAT For Dummies provides a proven formula for success. It is packed with practice questions, in-depth answers, and strategies and tips for scoring well on each of the test sections, including the Situational Judgment Test and the new question types introduced for the Verbal Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning test sections.
- Online access to more than 1,000 digital practice questions.
- Create your own question sets online and track your progress - choose the number of types of questions to practice or sit for full-length timed practice exams.
- Online access includes all of the sample questions and tests found in the book plus two additional full-length timed practice exams.
- All practice questions are accompanied by in-depth answers.
- Proven strategies for scoring well on each section of the test.
- Tips on boosting your productivity and studying efficiency.
Number Of Pages: 400