All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed. Unlike many discount book shops, you will not have to wait 3 weeks to receive your order.
The Expert Guide from Kaplan for 2019 entry.
One test stands between you and a place at the medical school of your dreams: the UCAT. With 1,500 questions, test-like practice exams, a question bank, and online test updates, Kaplan’s Score Higher on the UCAT, 4th edition, will help build your confidence and make sure you achieve a high score.
We know it's crucial that you go into your UCAT exam equipped with the most up-to-date information available. Score Higher on the UCAT comes with access to additional online resources, including:
- Any recent exam changes,
- Hundreds of questions,
- An online question bank, and a mock online test with full worked answers,
The more practice, the better:
- 1,500 questions in the book and online—more than most other UCAT book
- Three full-length tests - one mock online test helps you practice for speed and accuracy in a test-like interface and two tests with worked answers in the book
- Online question bank to fine-tune and master your performance on specific question types
- The authors of Score Higher on the UCAT have helped thousands of students prepare for the exam. They offer invaluable tips and strategies for every section of the test, helping you to avoid the common pitfalls that trip up other UCAT students.
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Number Of Pages: 496
Published: 1st May 2018
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions29.85 x 21.59 x 2.54
Weight (kg): 1.18