All of the books listed on the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed.
One test stands between you and a place at the medical school of your dreams: the UCAT. With 1,500 questions, test-like practice exams, a question bank, and online test updates, Kaplan’s Score Higher on the UCAT, 6th edition, will help build your confidence and make sure you achieve a high score.
Note: While the 7th edition of this book is advertised on some websites, it is not actually being printed until May 2021. Furthermore, there is no content update between 6th and 7th editions apart from the cover page design.
We know it's crucial that you go into your UCAT exam equipped with the most up-to-date information available. Score Higher on the UCAT comes with access to additional online resources, including:
- Any recent exam changes,
- Hundreds of questions,
- An online question bank and a mock online test with full worked answers,
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the past, the online component of this book was valid until a certain calendar year. However, this policy has now been revised and the online component is now available for 275 days (9 months) from the day that the client registers the product on the online support website.
The more practice, the better:
- 1,500 questions in the book and online—more than most other UCAT books
- Three full-length tests - one mock online test helps you practice for speed and accuracy in a test-like interface and two tests with worked answers in the book
- Online question bank to fine-tune and master your performance on specific question types
- The authors of Score Higher on the UCAT have helped thousands of students prepare for the exam. They offer invaluable tips and strategies for every section of the test, helping you to avoid the common pitfalls that trip up other UCAT students.
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Number Of Pages: 487
Published: May 2020
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Country of Publication: USA