All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed.
The VR section of the UCAT was given more weight when selecting candidates for the medical interviews by a number of universities in Australia and the UK. This is a great book to help you better prepare for this more challenging section of the test.
How to Pass Verbal Reasoning Tests: verbal reasoning tests are used widely by employers during assessment centres in order to select the right person for the job. They are particularly common during selection processes for careers that require an ability to communicate both verbally and in written format with customers or clients. There is a very strong possibility that you will encounter verbal reasoning test questions during your assessment; therefore, it is crucial that you prepare yourself fully in the weeks and days building up to the test. This comprehensive book is packed full of sample verbal reasoning test questions that are guaranteed to help you score high in your assessment. Created by the UK s leading recruitment experts, this comprehensive guide includes:
- Tips and Advice on How to Prepare Fully for Your Verbal Reasoning Test
- Hundreds of Pages Full of Sample Practice Questions
- Detailed Explanations and Answers to Help You Understand the Questions
- Ideal for Improving Your Verbal and Written Ability
- Final Mock Exam to Measure Your Performance
- Free Online Verbal Reasoning Test Access
- Pass Your Career Selection process Today!
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: How2Become Ltd; 1 edition (10 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907558721
- ISBN-13: 978-1907558726
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1 x 24.5 cm