The Kaplan online course is specially tailored from the powerful Kaplan classroom teaching model to benefit students that prefer to study on their own. This is also a great option if you are looking for more thorough and up to date preparation than UCAT prep books. This programme includes updates across all sections to reflect the latest, most accurate, and most test-like revision for the UCAT. Get comprehensive section review and strategies in Score Higher on the UCAT, Sixth Edition, as well as 2 full-length practice tests in the book. Then, go online to build your test readiness and confidence with 10 additional full-length practice tests, 16 full-length section tests, and 30 section quizzes, delivered through a realistic online test interface. Detailed score reports and in-depth explanations for every question help you improve. Also, Kaplan’s UCAT Question Bank with nearly 7,000 items provides targeted, personalised practice so you can build customised quizzes to improve your speed and accuracy on each section of the UCAT. Kaplan’s UCAT Strategy ebook provides even more guidance, paired with 15 hours of video lessons from Kaplan’s expert UCAT instructors, to ensure you have all the practice and strategies you will need on Test Day.
The UCAT Complete Self-Study Programme includes:
- Total of 11,500 questions
- UCAT Question Bank access 6,900+ questions
- Total of 10 Full practice tests in the online course (2,300 Questions)
- UCAT Strategy eBook (440 Questions)
- Score higher in the UCAT e-book over 1500 questions and 2 trial tests
- Over 15 hours of recorded video lessons
- Decision-making material
- 16 Section-Specific practice tests
- 30 Section focused quizzes
- Personalised reports
- Guided examples with expert thinking in Score Higher on the UCAT present score-building tips and walk you through challenging test-like questions
- 15 hours of video lessons provide strategies for the most advanced UCAT questions in Kaplan’s UCAT Strategy ebook and UCAT Plus lessons
- Detailed notes on the most commonly tested topics in Situational Judgement, with updated advice on answering these questions quickly and effectively
- Special guidance to help students with learning difficulties improve your score in each UCAT section
- Test tips address common mistakes and how to avoid them on Test Day
Test-like Practice :
- 10 realistic full-length practice tests in the online interface, plus 2 full-length practice tests in Score Higher on the UCAT, for a total of 12 full-length tests—more than any other UCAT programme
- 16 full-length section tests in the online interface—perfect for improving your pacing within each UCAT section
- 30 section quizzes, each approximately half the length of a full UCAT section, to allow for targeted practice and score building
- 6,900 practice questions in the UCAT Question Bank to help you increase speed and accuracy with all the UCAT question types
- Detailed answer explanations written by our experts help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance
- One year of access to all these practice tests, quizzes, instructional videos, practice questions, and the UCAT Question Bank. Your 12 months of access begin when you register your Complete Self-Study Programme.
- Comprehensive strategies and test-taking tips written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors who guide you on where to focus your efforts and how to organise your revision.
- We know the test. The writers of Kaplan’s UCAT programme have spent years studying all the official UCAT questions. Kaplan’s UCAT editors scored in the 99th percentile on the UCAT. Our experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test preparation—Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.