NIE UCAT Comprehensive Package inclusions:
- Kaplan online course access
- Kaplan Question Bank access
- NIE - Simulated UCAT workshop
- NIE - Interview Training Workshop
- Kaplan hardcopy textbook - Score Higher on the UCAT
- NIE hardcopy textbook - Interview Techniques
- Total UCAT practice question - 8500+
- Interview practice questions - 200+
- 11 full UCAT practice tests included in the program
Kaplan Online Course 3 months access:
Kaplan online course is designed as a comprehensive all in one package, which includes all you need to study on your own and at your pace to achieve success in the UCAT. Included in this package are:
- 10 hours of recorded lesson videos - You will be provided with the recorded lesson videos of your course. These will help you to recap on anything you need to review, as you work through your practice materials.
- Kaplan strategy eBook - The Kaplan UCAT Strategy Book will follow along with your lessons so you can make notes as you go along. It will take you through each test section, the different question types, strategies and tips for test day.
- UCAT Lesson eBook - This workbook will provide extra guidance, practice and tips for each section of the test. Use the book to support your preparation and master taught methods and strategies.
- The Future Doctor Channel - Free recordings of extra section-specific UCAT sessions from a range of Kaplan experts, including practicing doctors and current medical students.
- Decision making section - All students will receive a 1 hour recorded video lesson outlining this new section of the exam. We will guide you through the different question and the Kaplan methods and strategies designed to approach them, through worked examples and sample questions.
- 6 Practice tests - You will have access to 6 online practice tests that will increase your familiarity with UCAT exam questions and build your testing stamina. All our tests can be adapted to fit additional time required by students taking UCAT.
- 500 mastery questions - You will receive 500 mastery practice questions. These will help you practice each of the Kaplan methods in an un-timed format, helping you work on your general understanding of the material, before you work on your timed practice.
- 30 Section focused quizzes - Structure your practice with 30 quizzes: 6 quizzes for each assessed section of the UCAT with over 700 questions. You will be able to sharpen your skills on specific test sections in order to improve your overall score.
- Personalised reports - Instantly track your progress on your practice tests and quizzes, view your average pace, performance by question type and access detailed explanations for every question. Your home screen will provide your test statistics for instant retrieval.
- 24/7 Access - Access your online resources at any point that suits you for complete convenience.
- Kaplan Question bank access - the question bank, provides access to over 4000+ questions (including 3 x full practice tests and categorised practice questions for all 5 sections of the UCAT. As part of your question bank membership, you also gain access to the Kaplan Future Doctor channel, which provides students with loads of advise and insight into medicine. For more information about the Kaplan Question Bank and other Kaplan products click here.....
NIE Simulated UCAT Day workshop:
NIE test preparation workshop is an intensive full day (9 am - 5 pm) event, which will cover all 5 sections of the UCAT, types of questions, preparation techniques and advise. The main component of the day is the mock UCAT test, where the attendees will attempt a full UCAT style mock test in the real-time test conditions. Marking criteria, answers and explanations will be provided to students at the day's conclusion. More information about the NIE SUD workshop can be found here...
Date and location of the workshops:
Our workshops are conducted across most major cities in Australia. You can view the available dates and locations by clicking on the drop-down menu just above the "Order" button on this page or for the full table-view please visit the SUD designated page here....
NIE Intensive Interview workshop:
NIE workshop program aims for students to gain an in-depth understanding and required knowledge of the medical interview processes for specific universities, including Multi-station Mini Interview (MMI), Structured, and Semi-structured panel interviews. The workshop is structured and based on the models that are taught during our proven one-on-one personalised medical interview sessions. The workshop will allow each and every attendee to learn the required skills and practical understanding for the university which they received an interview offer from. More information about the NIE Interview workshops can be found here...
Date and location of the workshops:
Our workshops are conducted across most major cities in Australia. You can view the available dates and locations by clicking on the drop-down menu just above the "Order" button on this page or for the full table-view please visit the Interview Workshop designated page here....
Kaplan - Score Higher in the UCAT book:
While there are many UCAT preparation books in the Market, the Kaplan book is indeed one of the most up to date and most comprehensive books available. Within it, it contains over 1500 practice questions, answers and explanations; as well as strategy advise and online access to the practice questions. For more information about the contents of this book click here....
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already have the KAPLAN book, then you may choose an alternate book of the same value from the NIE BOOK SHOP . Please make sure that you notify NIE of your choice, by sending an email to .
NIE Student Support:
NIE is not just an online company. We pride ourselves in having close and personal relationships with our clients and to attend to their questions as fast as possible. Our student support allows our clients to contact NIE staff directly and to have their questions answered in relation to UCAT, university application process, medical interviews, preparation advise and guidance and where time permits career pathways guidance.
NIE Client Privileges Programs (NCPP):
By signing up for services with NIE or purchasing products through the NIE website, you automatically become entitled to NCPP privileges. These privileges include, but are not limited to - various discounts and special rates for products and services especially for repeat customers; and priority service privileges for limited access services (e.g. application review services, personal consultations, 1-on-1 coaching and tutoring, workshop places etc.)