All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed.
TSA PRACTICE PAPERS: Mock Practice Test Questions provides complete practice for the Oxford, Cambridge, and University College of London (UCL). The Thinking Skills Assessment is used by these universities to determine whether a student is suitable for higher education study. Using these realistic practice questions, you will learn: the question types you will face, how you will be assessed (and how you MUST answers questions to score highly), assessment tips, how to save time and what you need to do to fully prepare. This guide has been designed to provide you with complete practice for your TSA test with lots of practice questions, detailed answers, specimen questions and assessment strategies.
- Pass your TSA test with these realistic TSA-style practice questions;
- How your assessors will mark your paper and what you MUST learn to score highly;
- Exam-style practice questions to ensure you know what to expect and how you should be answering questions to score highly;
- Detailed answers to all the questions;
- Plus plenty of TSA tips and strategies.
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: How2Become Ltd (12 Jun. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1912370441
- ISBN-13: 978-1912370443
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.8 x 24.5 cm