All of the books listed in the NIE website are stocked in Australia and will be dispatched within 24 hours of the orders being placed. Unlike many discount book shops, you will not have to wait 3 weeks to receive your order.
- Brand new, completely revised 2018 edition Medical Interviews Book.
- How to prepare for university-specific Medical Interview?
- Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success.
- Develop required interview skills, confidence, and in-depth understanding of the essential university interview pillars.
- Develop strategic information and personal profile to stand out of the crowd.
- Understand the 3Ps of interviewing.
- An intensive training aid covering all aspects of the interview techniques.
- Structured developmental exercises and tasks for targeting strong and relevant profile building, self-reflection, and self-assessment.
- Invaluable advice on researching strategic information.
- Professional tips on interview etiquette, creating lasting impressions, managing nerves, and confidently answering questions.
- Close to 200 real Medical School sample questions covering Structured, Semi-structured and MMI / MSA Interviews.
- An invaluable experience and preparation assessment tool.
- Book length: 158 pages